That's right, its the moment at most 2 people have been waiting for, I am gonna start back up my 30 minute dungeon writing challenge. Every day (or at least almost every day), I will sit down for 30 minutes and write 10 rooms/encounters for a short mini dungeon. Just to recap, here are my general guidelines for what I make when writing one of these dungeons: A Hook General Background 3 Combat Encounters 3 "Empty" Rooms 2 Traps 1 NPC 1 Weird Thing To Experiment With Some Treasure A Magic Item No maps are generally included with this, as it is a writing challenge and not a cartography challenge, but I might go back and make some. I encourage anyone who feels stuck in a rut and doesn't know what to post to take up this challenge as well! At the very least you'll get some semi-usable encounters out of it which you can steal and put in other dungeons. And, like last time, if you have any requests for dungeons you would like to see, PLEASE comment t...
Comments
Post a Comment